[ccp4bb]: 96 well xtallization trays

Hello:
	I am looking into trying out the (supposedly) high-throughput 96 well
vapor diffusion setups and was looking for some opinions.  In particular
I am looking at the Greiner or Corning plates sold by Hampton.  I was
just wondering what comments people had on their ease of use, visibility
for seeing crystals, use with mulitchannel pipets or robotics setups, or
what alternative sorts of 96-well setups people might be using that are
readily available?

-Tom
--
Tom J. Brett, Ph. D.