[ccp4bb]: ab initio phasing & Compile acorn

Hello,everyone:

Recently we collect a 1.1 A data for a 41-residues protein. The Rmerge of
the data is very good. 93% completeness in shell 1.3-1.2A and 50%
completeness in shell 1.2-1.1A. The space group is P2 or P21. We are trying
to solve the structure by using direct method.Can anyone with experience in
ab initio phase give some suggestions? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

By the way,where can I get instructions on compiling acorn into ccp4?

Thanks.