[ccp4bb]: Mutating DNA/protein complex

Hi!

I apologize for this non-ccp4 question, but I’m sure someone here could be of help:

I have the structure of a DNA - protein complex in pdb format. I would

like to generate mutations on the DNA sequence, while leaving the

protein portion intact, and create models for each mutant complex. Is

there any software that you know of (preferably free!) which can do this

from the command line, so that I can write a script to do this? I want

to create a couple of hundred models, so it won't be easy to do it

manually.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Jeremiah S Joseph

Research Associate

Genome Institute of Singapore

1 Science Park Road, #05-01

The Capricorn, Singapore Science Park II

Singapore 117528