[ccp4bb]: How to merge raw data?

Hi,
    I have trouble putting together data treated with different programmes:
one dataset was treated using MOSFLM (1),
the other using DENZO (York output, un-merged intensities) (2).
    The resulting mtz files do not have the same number of columns
(file (1) has 4 extra columns, ROT, WIDTH, LP, MPART).
When I use the CCP4i (GUI) option "Sort/reindex MTZ files", SORTMTZ fails.
COMBAT refuses to convert file (1) into anything else. MTZUTILS does
not seem to work on this type of MTZ file.
     Any suggestions - scripts that work?
                Thanks!
	     Anita
Anita Lewit-Bentley