[ccp4bb]: Linux - OSX gurus

Since we have gone wayayayayayayay off topic in discussing the relative
merits of OS's (I am not certain if this is valid CCP4 discussion any
more) - I shall ask the question anyway.. APologies for all those who want
to see only Crystallography here.

	All Linux OSX Gurus..

	OK!  I use a mixed environment - Vindoz, Linux, True64 and lately
OSX.  I find there are things that I can do effectively in one that will
not work on the others.  One case in point that bothers the hell out of me
(especially since I have got used to it) is the absence of a good
bibliography software in linux/OSX (oh yeah! use classic etc. is pretty
useless answer for me as I dont want to). I am looking for a software like
EndNote/Reference Manager for Linux/OSX.  Plese no bibtex, I have used
that before, it is no where as friendly or easy as the other two.  IT
also does not seamlessly integrate with openoffice/staroffice.

	Any suggestions?

	RAms.

Its the little things that matter.

 --