Re: [ccp4bb]: Linux - OSX gurus

I have used a DOS program called Papyrus.  I run it on Linux using
dosemu.  I have found that it works very well with WordPerfect.  It is
supposed to work with MS Word, although I haven't tried it.   It isn't
freeware, but it isn't too expensive.

You can find Papyrus at:

http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/

Also, if your computer has enough horsepower, you could try REALLY mixing
your environment by installing VMware and Win9x on your Linux machine.
This has helped me to quickly get around certain Office compatability
issues and would allow you to actually run Office/EndNote on your Linux
machine.

Evan

Evan Bursey            ebursey@uci.edu        (949) 824-4322
Poulos Lab