[ccp4bb]: CCP4 4.2 graphical installation tool for Linux...

Since the new release contains all the fixes from the original 'CCP4 For
Linux' release, I am withdrawing 'CCP4 For Linux 4L1' immediately.

It will be replaced by my new 'CCP4 version 4.2 for Linux binary installer'.
This is a graphical installation tool to simplify installation of the Linux
binaries. This will become available as soon as the new release has
propogated to the ftp sites. In the meantime, you can look at a screenshot
here:

http://www.yorvic.york.ac.uk/~cowtan/ccp4/ccp4.html

Kevin

p.s. Note that none of CCP4 4.1.1, CCP4 for Linux 4L1, or CCP4 4.2beta will
build on the latest 3.0.4 compilers provided by the Red Hat 'up2date'
service. If you want to build CCP4 4.2beta or any other version from source,
you will need to remove the updated packages and reinstall the gcc packages
from your Red Hat 7.2 CD. Or just download the CCP4 binaries.

--
Department of Chemistry, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD