Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4 Release 4.2: Now Available

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Mark Hilge wrote:

> > Please note: binaries are now available for Irix, Osf1 and Linux.
> > Support for Intel compilers and for Windows NT will be available as of
> > the patch release 4.2.1.
>
> What about MacOS X?

MacOS X installation is supported now, via "configure Darwin". Apologies
as this appears to be missing from the changes file - if you have any
further questions then please e-mail ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk. Binaries may also
be provided in future for MacOS X, however we are not currently
promising to do this.

Peter.

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD