Re: [ccp4bb]: ARP_waters question

> The old CCP4i interface for ARP/wARP has been removed from the CCP4
> distribution. I took this decision on the understanding that the newer
> version, complete with its own excellent CCP4i interface, will soon be
> available from EMBL.

Just to reinforce what Peter says:

The new ARP/wARP CCP4i interface that will be available as part of the ARP/wARP
suite,
offers complete functionality to the entire ARP/wARP software:
That includes (new) autotracing, density improvement, water placement, etc etc.
We will enter the beta testing stage of ARP/wARP 6.0 this Friday, which will
hopefully not exceed two weeks,
depending on the bugs our beta testers report. We are a bit (...) behind
schedule due to some technical complications
under Linux.

REFMAC5 can use arp_waters for atoms addition/removal. As Peter points out there
is no need for a seperare interface for that functionality - use the refmac
interface.

    Tassos