[ccp4bb]: Molecular surface and thermal ellipsoids

Hi,

I am looking for a program which will produce a figure
to show a surface (msms or grasp) coloured by residue type,
including thermal ellipsoids for my ligand.
I can get this surface from MSMS and DINO or GRASP but
these programs do not use the anisotropic thermal
parameters. r3d2pov doesn't seem to work with Rastep
output.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Gabriel Birrane