[ccp4bb]: pov+ maillist, ver. 1.3 release, mol. surface and thermal ellipsoids

The (obligatory monthly) release of povscript+ is out - version 1.3 (rpm
build 7).  A few things have been fixed since release 1.2, including:

  - fix segfault when sometimes drawing "maptype 1" surfaces
  - fix outdated GIF output (now uses libungif library) NOTE: breaks gd
    1.3 dependancy!!!  (I need to get autoconf running....)
  - fix when reading a pdb *after* a rotation tranformation and then
    drawing anisotropically
  - fix when reading a GRASP map *after* a rotation tranformation and
    then drawing
  - kludge for when multiple DF3 file outputs over like areas results
    in CSG intersection operations (i.e. only one of the two files
    visible) - see df3 page for an example

  - (1.21) fixed an "I'm an idiot" problem in GRASP output - apply correct
    rotations (normals only)
  - (1.21) fixed povray mesh output so triangle textures are now applied
    (resulting in *greatly* improved surface textures)
  - (1.21) included an "unpatch_source.sh" for easy deinstall/reinstall
    across patchsets

  Available at:  http://www.brandeis.edu/~fenn/povscript

Also, I started up a povscript+ mailing list (if its of any use) for
future release updates/changes, as well as for povscript+/povray
questions.  Actually, its quite unmoderated, so any topic is game.  Info
for subscribing is on the webpage, but here's a quick overview:

	- send email to: minimalist@agora.dhs.org with the subject field
	  "subscribe povscript" (without the quotes)

	-Tim F

        Tim Fenn
        fenn@brandeis.edu
        Rosenstiel Basic Medical Sciences Research Center
        Brandeis University, Mail Stop 029
        415 South Street
        Waltham, MA 02454
        Phone:  (781) 736-4942