Re: [ccp4bb]: aMoRe

Zhiqiang Lu wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was trying to do MR using autoAmore but encountered this error - don't
> know where to start to fix it. Could anyone help? Thanks very much.
>
> #CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " AMORE:   > s/r dimrs < impossible l-limits
>
> Have a great day,
>
> Z. Lu
>
> =====
> Zhiqiang Lu,  Graduate Student
> Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
> University of Arkansas
> Fayetteville, AR 72701
> U.S.A.

 That really isnt enough information to start from!
Can you turn on VERBOSE output and ask to run the ROTATIOn search,

Then you should find in the log file:

 6002 FORMAT (/,
     +' Angular Resolution of COEFF. (LMAX):',I5,/,
     +' Requested limits. LMIN:',I5,', LSUP:',I5)

 And LMIN will be greater than LSUP.

But why that is I cant say - you could have a model with all occs = 0.0,
Check the minimal radius in the TABFUN step?
or no data? - could the resolution limits be wrong in the SORTFUN step?

Eleanor