Re: [ccp4bb]: FW: CCP4 Download Help

Although the original intention was for the WindowsNT/2000 version of
CCP4 4.2 to be available shortly after the release of the source
code, unfortunately it has been delayed slightly. We intend to make
the binaries available sometime next month, watch for an announcement on
this list.

Apologies in the meantime for the incovenience

Peter.

<snipped>
> Unfortunately, we were unable to proceed with the download. When we went to
> ftp://ftp.ccp4.ac.uk/pub/ccp4/current/binaries/, we found no listing for a
> Windows-2000-compatible version. May we request more-specific instructions?
>
> I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Gerald E. Smyth
> Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd
> Discovery Research Laboratories
> Sakura 3-14-1
> Tsukuba City
> Ibaraki 305-0003
>
> Tel. +81-298-50-6242
> Fax +81-298-50-6217

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD