[ccp4bb]: Molrep, chapter 2

Now (as a follow-up of my previous message) it gets really interesting: I
increased MEMORY to 20,000,000 and this is the error I get:

  ERROR: in subroutine: READER_TRP:
 KERR,JERR,IND_SCR,IND_MAX,MEMORY_SCR:           0           1     6701748
      1123782    10000000
  Total memory     :    19999998
        memory_pool:     4999998
        memory_CF  :     5000000
        memory_SCR :    10000000
  ERROR: trpack: not memory enough:     19500567  >     19999998

         change parameter MEMORY in main_molrep.f or
         in main_molrep_mtz.f for CCP4 version of MOLREP
         MEMORY =    20001000 (aprox)
  Total memory_new     :    20001000
        memory_pool_new:     5000250
        memory_CF_new  :     5000250
        memory_SCR_new :    10000500
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
 MOLREP 7.3.01:  Failure
 MOLREP 7.3.01:  Failure

I am starting to think that there is something else here.  Any hints?
And what about my RESMAX (always 3 no matter what I set it to)?

Thanks

Giovanna

Giovanna Scapin
Structural Biology
Merck Research Labs.
(732)594-8429

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.