[ccp4bb]: Nonx restraints on split residues (Refmac5)

Hiyall

How can I set up non-crystallographic restraints involving only one half
of (a) residue(s) in dual conformation?  In refmac5.

Specifically, I need to restrain:
		A 235(A)-239(A) -> B 235-239
		A 235(B)-239(B) -> C 235-239

(I vaguely remember this being asked a while ago, and I attempted even
more vaguely to dig it out from the archives, but it's not that easy to
find stuff....  is there a search button somewhere that I missed?)

Thanx
Phraenquex

P.S.  Yup, it is *quite* clear in the density :-)

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.