Re: [ccp4bb]: Nonx restraints on split residues (Refmac5)

Hi

NCS restraints are on atoms which have following conditions,

Residue numbers and names are same, atom names are same and alternative codes
are same.
I.e. if you want restraint residue A 235 alt A with corresponding B chanin
residue then they must have same alt code. If it does not work please let me
know.

Garib

--
Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistr Department, University of York
Tel: (01904) 432565