[ccp4bb]: mosflm, hklview, etc. with smaller screens

In my continuing quest to prove that my new OS X iMac was a worthwile
investment, I've managed to get ccp4-4.2 running on it (following the
excellent instructions at
http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/crystallography_on_OS_X.html

The LCD display on this computer has a maximum resolution of 1024x768
pixels; however, mosflm and hklview (and probably others) expect a
1280x1024 pixel screen.  Consequently, the mosflm window is too big to
fit on my screen, making it somewhat less than useful.  I notice (on the
  web page above) that there is a version of mosflm for 'smaller'
screens, but I haven't tried to track it down yet.  Is this version
available from the ccp4 ftp site?  Does hklview have a similar
economy-sized version?  Is adapting these programs to my display as
simple as changing something in a .h file and recompiling?  Has anyone
else overcome this problem yet?

TIA,

Matt

--
Matthew Franklin            Phone:(650)225-4596
Postdoctoral Researcher       Fax:(650)225-3734