Re: [ccp4bb]: responses to resetting atom numbers

I understand that this sounds silly, but I am cutting out fragments from a PDB
file and using the fragments for MR in ACORN. In ACORN u can specify that u
want say the first 500 atoms and so I thought it would be convenient if I
could reset the atom and residue numbers after I cut them out. I didn't want
to use emacs or python since it is more convenient if I could do it in a
single step using pdbset. I am sure there are many ways of doing this and I
was just looking for a way to do it non-interactively and in as simple a way
as possible.