[ccp4bb]: Intel Fortran compiler (for Linux)

Dear CCP4ers,

Sorry this is not (directly) related to CCP4, but it may be in the future
since this message has to do with compilation (Intel Fortran compiler).

WHICH I'D USE TO COMPILE CCP4 IF I SOLVE MY PROBLEM

When trying to install ifc, I get the following error message although I do
have libc.so.6:

Intel(R) Fortran Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 6.0 Build 020312Z
Installing...
error: failed dependencies:
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2)   is needed by intel-ifc6-6.0-140
		Installation failed.

Any idea? If not I'll just forget about Intel Fortran compiler.

Thanks for any hints you may have

Fred.

--
s-mail: F.M.D. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D.)
        Institut de Biologie Structurale J.-P. Ebel CEA CNRS UJF
        41 rue Jules Horowitz
        38027 Grenoble Cedex 01
        France
Tel:    (+33) (0) 438789605
Fax:    (+33) (0) 438785494
e-mail: vellieux@ibs.fr
 Don't even think of asking me: "I would              Het leven is genieten
  if I could, but I can't" (L.R., 1998)               (to live is to enjoy)
BEGIN_ELECTRONIC_SIGNATURE
M/R-:@ZF:!H)4!":,+WW$O;CZMD.9)UDE'9=GB8HB/]>X><9JL0+B,:..\_@J
MP/H/0?*ZM_GS&C'30I,>S1G3UI>T-H;`!!>N'*JT1?[?;#OW[]UR'@YY2X`Z
MN)5"J6`$X-<O3Q/),4@]C=2$")KC"37!"Z1L]XW(-8E&KIE9/0[=K]@C3[-#