[ccp4bb]: Data reduction for mosaic crystals....

Hi,
I am working on a dataset where the crystal has a very high mosaicity - my
estimate is ~2.0 or more. Hence, I have had to take 0.1deg frames during data
collection. Denzo V. 1.97.2 does not seem to be scaling the data very well.
Would anyone know if HKL2000 can do a good job or if there's any other package
thats good with dealing with minislices.
Also, any suggestions about how to treat and process minislices?
Thank you very much.
Raji

Rajeswari Edayathumangalam
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA