[ccp4bb]: Summary of Replies: Data Reduction for mosaic crystals...

Hi,
Here are all the responses to my questions! Thank you very much.
Raji

Questions:
I am working on a dataset where the crystal has a very high mosaicity - my
estimate is ~2.0 or more. I have had to take 0.1deg frames during data
collection. Denzo V. 1.97.2 does not seem to be scaling the data very
well.  Would anyone know if HKL2000 can do a good job or if there's any other
package thats good in dealing with minislices. Also, any suggestions about how
to treat and process minislices?