[ccp4bb]: Solvent flattened phases...cont'd

Hello again,

I think I've solved the problem as to why using solvent flattened data
gave such bad sigmaA maps. It seems as though I am doing something wrong
using the model_map.inp script in CNS, whereas I am doing something
right in SIGMAA in CCP4 (using the same data and model). Has anyone else
had this problem?

Here is what I do in CNS (if someone spots something could they please
tell me):
1)Read in reflctions file (FOBS, SIGMA (fobs), TEST, HL(A-D)M).
2)Calculate map using COMBINED option

u m|Fo|^exp(i phi_comb) - v D|Fc|^exp(i phi_calc)

I think I am using the same methodology with SIGMAA, but the maps look
okay. The CNS script works fine for unmodified phased data too - which
makes me wonder.

Thanks

AGS

--