[ccp4bb]: Eigenvalue Filter- More questions..

Hello Everyone,
I am including my scaling input file as I did not provide enough details in my
previous email.
All suggestions/criticisms are welcome.
Thank you.
Raji

/data1/xtal/HKL/1.97.2/scalepack8m > gh4.slog << eof-sh
number of zones 15
number of iterations 25
estimated error
0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03
0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03
0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03 0.03
error scale factor 1.0
ignore overloads
output file gh4.sca
reference film 10
fix B
space group p21
resolution 100 3.0
add partials  10 to 250
format denzo_ip
[@reject]
reject hkl
postrefine 22
fit crystal a* 10 to 250
fit crystal b* 10 to 250
fit crystal c* 10 to 250
fit crystal mosxx 10 to 250
fit film  rotx 10 to 250
fit film  roty 10 to 250
rejection probability 1.e-4
write rejection file
sector  10 to 250
FILE    10 './x/gh4_1_###.x'
eof-sh

My previous email-
Hi,
I am trying to scale one of my datasets using 'Scalepack' and I get the
following message -
         "Warning - eigenvalue filter in action.
         It detected that parameters are too strongly correlated.
         Reduce number of parameters fitted simultaniously in the future.
         Film # of Eigenvectors not fitted are printed below:"
         Denzo manual suggests the use of the EIGENVALUE FILTER with
great caution.
Any help/suggestions on how to proceed will be of great help.
Thank you very much.
Raji

Rajeswari Edayathumangalam
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA