Re: [ccp4bb]: Is it possible to write out Fc_solvent and Fc_TLS in REFMAC?

At the moment it is not possible. It can be added. How it should be written
out: after scaling or before scaling. Bulk solvent correction is not added to
Fcalc.
What you can do is to write out mask itself. If you specify in command line
MSKOUT <file_name> then program should write out mask file as ccp4 map file.

Garib

--
Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistr Department, University of York
Tel: (01904) 432565