[ccp4bb]: Eigenvalue filter?

Hi,
I am trying to scale one of my datasets using 'Scalepack' and I get the
following message -
   "Warning - eigenvalue filter in action.
    It detected that parameters are too strongly correlated.
    Reduce number of parameters fitted simultaniously in the future.
    Film # of Eigenvectors not fitted are printed below:"
Denzo manual suggests the use of the EIGENVALUE FILTER with great caution.
Any help/suggestions on how to proceed will be of great help.
Thank you very much.
Raji

Rajeswari Edayathumangalam
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523 USA