Re: [ccp4bb]: Density modification; prime-and-switch for MR solution

..... and an alternative solution:

1) Open up CCP4i - goto "Refmac5"
2) Run 20 cycles of rigid body refinement - Simply choose "Rigid body" in
protocole and fill in the yellow boxes.
3) Use the PHIC and FOMS from the .mtz output of refmac
(they might be better than prior to rigid body fitting, but they will not be
worse I think)

If resolution is above 2.0, use ARP/wARP for re-tracing instead -
(my default personal bias statement)

    A.

--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL