[ccp4bb]: microxtal pictures

Dear all -

My apologies for abusing the bb:

Between 1998-2000 we had several runs in the mircofocus beamline (ID13)
which
were advertise at the ccp4bb and a few of you were both kind enough (and
privilged enough ...)
to come and do experiments there. If any of you have pictures of their
crystal from the microdiffractometer,
I would greatly appreciate if you could send these to me as JPEGs or so.

A few people have asked me for such a collection of such pictures in the
past and I also would love to have one.
If you send pictures, please be kind enough to supply soem data abt the
project and an authrisation for me
to redistribute the full colelction of pictures upon request of others
that might want them.

    Tassos

--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL