[ccp4bb]: No ifc/icc support in 4.2.1

ifc/icc = Intel compilers

I'm afraid to say that due to time restrictions, an underestimate of the
work involved and the Intel compilers being generally a lot slower to
compile code I was not able to implement the promised support for Intel
compilers into ccp4-4.2.1 configure.

On the whole the suite does compile with Intel compilers but some of the
programs require more testing before it can be used generally.

I will make further announcements on ccp4bb this summer when I'm satisfied
the suite is stable with intel compilers.

Alun
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD