[ccp4bb]: Test images

I am looking for a set of diffraction images that could be used as a
"test" dataset and as the basis for a MOSFLM tutorial that would be
accessible over the Internet.

Ideally, I would like a dataset that is sufficient to solve the
structure, ie a SAD or MAD dataset to reasonable resolution (say 2A to
allow Arp/Warp to autotrace), so that the resulting MTZ file could be
used as a test dataset for subsequent programs. Because most images
are 8-10 Mbytes, there is a clear advantage in having a high symmetry
spacegroup, so that the total number of images is reasonable (less
than 100).

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has a suitable set
of images and is willing to make them publicly available. Please reply
directly to me rather than to the bulletin board.

 Andrew Leslie