Re: [ccp4bb]: CCP4 can not find .def files

Hi Anastasia

Sorry that you're having problems with CCP4i. This sounds similar to an
older problem which is described (along with a fix) on the CCP4 website
at http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4i/trouble_shooting.html#ccp4_database

If this doesn't turn out to be the problem (or the solution) then please
e-mail me with more information - at the very least I will to know the
versions of CCP4 and CCP4i that you are experiencing difficulties under.

Hope this helps, best wishes

Peter.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, anastasia vaia wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run either f2mtz or fft in ccp4i and I am getting these
> errors:
>
> CCP4I ERROR:Def file does not exists
> /mnt/apps3/ccp4/ccp4-4.2/examples/toxd/CCP4_DATABASE/1_import.def
>
> CCP4I ERROR:Def file does not exists
> /mnt/apps3/ccp4/ccp4-4.2/examples/toxd/CCP4_DATABASE/2_fft.def
>
> does anybody have an idea why is this happening?
> There is no CCP4_DATABASE directory in my
> /mnt/apps3/ccp4/ccp4-4.2/examples/toxd/
> directory.
>
> Thanks,
> Anastasia

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD