Re: [ccp4bb]: mosflm and redhad 7.3 install

Hi

Jason has pointed out to me that the links to the mosflm pre-built
executables were broken on my web-pages - I have now fixed them.

Apologies to anyone who tried to download and found that they got a "404 -
file not found" message... ( I was wondering why no-one had downloaded
from there!)

> I'd recommend downloading and using the pre-compiled binary (built with
> gcc/g77 3.1) if you have problems with the build.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH