Re: [ccp4bb]: CNS composite SA omit - summary

Another option that you might wish to try is EDEN:
http://www.edencrystallography.com/index.html

You can run this in "correction" mode to look for model errors and there
is also an option for randomly perturbing the map (and then re-refining
it) as a further mechanism for minimizing model bias.  It also works
quite well when large chunks of the model are missing, when run in
"completion" mode.  It does not do structural refinement per se, but
rather real-space improvement of the maps.  As a consequence, there are
no difference maps -- you just have to contour lower to see density for
the missing (or wrong) parts of the model.