Re: [ccp4bb]: arp/warp in ccp4i

Garib N Murshudov wrote:

> It usually means either there is no atom in the input file or all atom names
> are so tht they can not be converted to element names.

Indeed. That occurs usually because of an earlier failure to the building stage
of arp/warp.
arp_0.pdb HAS to have atoms - namely free atoms from the building stage.

If you look carefully in the log file, I think there is an error message BEFORE
the one
from refmac. The program should had stopped then but it goes on due to a bug.
You should try to correct the earlier error or mail me if you can not figure it
out yourself.

    Tassos

--
NKI, Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis
Plesmanlaan 121 1066 CX Amsterdam NL