[ccp4bb]: tls refinement

dear all,
     i have used tls refinemnet in refmac .... as far
as i remember the B-factors that we get after the
refinement are 'residual' b-factors and not the
'actual' b-factors...these 'residual' b-factors are
much less than those expected from the wilson
plot..... what are the 'actual' b-factors ....and how
do we calculate them .....thanx for your attention...sameeta

=====
Sameeta Bilgrami
Research Scolar
Deptt. of biophysics
All India Instt. of Medical Scs.
India

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com