Re: [ccp4bb]: Release of Mosflm 6.2.0

Hi!

I just downloaded the linux i386 version of MOSFLM (today).

It indexes well and when I start refinement it goes for a few frames -
I have set template that says abcd###.osc

IT goes read a few frames and then crashes out saying
file abcd_###.osc not found.

I have tried inputting the template again when I start refinement - it
still happens...

Am I doing something wrong - or has anybody else observed this???

thanks.

Rams.

--
S. Ramaswamy