[ccp4bb]: Measuring the twist of a beta-sheet

Hi everyone,

I have a highly twisted beta-sheet and Iīd like to define the exact extent
of the twist but am not sure exactly how to do this. I would like to
measure the degree by which the whole sheet turns when you look along it
(it curves over to create something like a tunnel but it isnīt a
barrel) without that measurement being affected by the angle associated
with the small bend of the "tunnel" when you look at it from the side.

Has anyone done this before or have an idea about how to go around it?

thank you,

Jacinta

     Jacinta Lodge

  Institut fuer Chemie