Re: [ccp4bb]: arp/warp question

Hi

This is a known problem, which is described at some length on the CCP4i
"trouble shooting" page, at
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4i/trouble_shooting.html#server_host

To summarise: generally this error message can be ignored, however it
does indicate a possibility that some of the output files from the job
ended up "unregistered" (that is, cannot be seen under the "View Files
from Job" menu). I understand that this may be a particular problem for
the new ARP/wARP interface, and at present the only way to avoid this is
not to close the main CCP4i window when running the task.

I am currently working on a fix to this problem, which will be
publicised as soon as it is working properly.

Hope this is okay for now, best wishes

Peter.

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, chernhoe wrote:

> Hi, I got the following from arp v6. Does anyone know what the problem is?
>
>   Cycle 99:  After refmac, R = 0.262 (Rfree = 0.000).
>              Found 0 (8 requested) and removed  0 (4 requested) atoms.
>
>    Writing map files covering molecule ...
> <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><!--SUMMARY_BEGIN-->
>  Normal termination of warpNtrace
> "<!--SUMMARY_END--></FONT></B>"
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
> [1] 7470
> ERROR running script can not connect to server port
> SERVER_HOST  localhost SERVER_PORT 4441
>
> #CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 1 All done

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD