[ccp4bb]: [ccp4bb] atomic coordinates question

Hello,

I am currently working on single crystal structure determination porblem.
I have SHELX data (F^2, sigf^2, etc) of good resolution (~1.2A).
I have a method for calculating the phases, but I am unable to calculate
the atomic coordinates from the calculated phases.
CCP4's fft requires data for F and not F^2. Is there any software
available that for a given set of reflections, F^2, and calculated phases
can calculate the atomic coordinates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Anastasia Vaia