Re: [ccp4bb]: Behavior of refmac under different program versions

I think there are some conclutions.

Tasos suggested v .1.17. It was the third case I described and
the program just crashed with lot of error messages.

Petri suggested reset the TLS parameters end lower the weight.

It was not so succesfull. Better was idealise (because of the
alteration of the main chain distances I noticed) and rigid body
refinement. Then I reached almost my initial values. But I am still
wondering if this procedure is correct.

I think I will continue with the old refmac version for this structure.
Maybe it is not always a good idea to upgrade in the middle of the
refinement process.

Many many thanks

Nikos Pinotsis
EMBL-Hamburg