[ccp4bb]: CCP4 on windows

The long awaited release 4.2.1a of CCP4 for windows is now ready for a
wider audience!

Apart from the notable name change (nt->win) there have been several other
major changes including:

* Mapslicer
* RasMol
* Molrep and Sfcheck
* Cad works!
* tested on windows98, NT, 2000 AND XP
* A more robust install and uninstall
* its over 100MB!

(Some of the code for CCP4i is also different from the distributed CCP4i
code. This will eventually be made more generic.)

The ccp4nt page has been updated to reflect the change in version. For
details (including essential install instructions) see:

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dev/ccp4onnt.html

As far as I can tell one self extracting/installing file will now work for
all the windows platforms - HOWEVER for at least 98 and probably 95 and Me
it will NOT set the environment variables and this will still need to be
done by editing the AUTOEXEC.BAT as outlined on the above page.

All feedback welcome (but if anyone tries to install it on Windows 3.11
you get what you deserve).

Thanks,
Alun

P.S. My thanks to the usual suspects....
Alun Ashton,   awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,          ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603825
                      http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Lab,  Daresbury,  Warrington,  UK,  WA4 4AD