[ccp4bb]: Uranile coordination

Dear users,

My question is not directly related to CCP4, but it needs the help of
the entire
community of protein crystallographers.
We are studying the coordination of uranium in proteins, and because of
its large
used for heavy atom derivative search, we would like to build a library
of the coordination
observed in protein crystals.
Therefore, we would be very pleased if the people who have used
successfully an uranyl salt
to solve their structure could send us a short mail with the pdb entry
of the protein, the
coordinate of the uranyl in the structure, and the uranyl salt used.
If there is some general interest for this information, we may extend it
to other heavy
atoms, and give access to our results.

Thanks in advance,

Marie Helene Le Du

--
Dr. Marie Helene Le Du
Departement d'Ingenierie et d'Etude des Proteines