Re: [ccp4bb]: Again:CO2-conformation

Dear Juergen,

  Did you put sodium azide in your buffer?  N-N-N minus (N3-) is linear and may
fit your density.

Andy Mesecar

At 07:16 PM 10/22/2002 +0200, Juergen J. Mueller wrote:
>***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
>***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***
>
>Dear all,
>to clarify:
>Our molecule (electron density) is linear, it should be CO2. It is
>trapped in front of an ARG.
>In the Refmac5 dictionary exist only an entry for a kinked CO2 (
>CO2        O1   C    O2    109.470    3.000).
>May be, there is a problem with the nomenclature and that should not be
>carbon dioxide?
>Greetings,
>Juergen

---------
   Andrew D. Mesecar
   Assistant Professor
   Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
    and the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
   (MC 870) MBRB Room 3070
   900 South Ashland Avenue
   Chicago, IL 60607

   Ear-Mail	312-996-1877 (office)