[ccp4bb]: ccp4: problem encountered during make

Hi folks:

I'm trying to make a completely automated procedure for compiling ccp4
using fink on OS X.

(for an example of how this can work, using EDEN, see:
http://chemistry.ucsc.edu/%7Ewgscott/xtal/page4.html  )

Anyway I can get the compiling to work when I do it in my own
directory.  When I do it under /sw (using sudo) the EXACT same
procedure fails with the following error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/cif_mm.dic', needed by
`cif_mmdic.lib'.  Stop.
make: *** [cciflib] Error 2
### execution of  failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling ccp4-4.2.1-1 failed
%

Any ideas?

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA