Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4: problem encountered during make

Are you sure that you 'sourced' your ccp4.setup file? The dependency in
the corresponding Makefile ($CCP4/lib/ccif/Makefile) states
$(CLIBD)/cif_mm.dic. Since your error-message reads '/cif_mm.dic', your
CLIBD - and probably many other variables- is not set, unless you
deliberately made some odd changes to your Makefiles.
Tim