Re: [ccp4bb]: STructure question!

Hi,

I had some evil code lying around that cuts up structures in fragments so I
decided to generate a little histogram for you (see attachment). The
histogram was calculated using 1816 structures (one from each SCOP/ASTRAL
family, NMR structures were ignored). In total 300767 nine residue fragments
were extracted.

Hope this is of some use,

-Thomas

---
Thomas Hamelryck          Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
Intitute for Molecular Biology                ULTR Department
Paardenstraat 65        1640 Sint-Gensius-Rode, Belgium
                   http://ultr.vub.ac.be/~thomas

histogram.ps