Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4i on redhat 8.0

> Colleagues, which package on Redhat-8 contains the bltwish executable?
> Thank you.
> Wolfram Tempel

I would anticipate that there is no rpm which will provide bltwish under
redhat 8.0 - since the building of the blt-enabled executable has been
depricated in the BLT distribution for a while now. The idea is that
instead you have wish and add the code `package require BLT' and possibly
`namespace import blt::*;' too. To do this you'd have to change whatever
startup script wanted bltwish.

I assume that you're wanting this for ccp4i. Well, if you edit
$CCP4I_TOP/bin/ccp4i.tcl to add that line, then change the ccp4i shell
script to start wish rather than bltwish, you'll probbaly be sorted.

I hope that answere your questions.

Cheers,

Graeme