[ccp4bb]: Mosflm 6.2 Freezing

I have recently downloaded and installed Mosflm 6.2 on a Linux 7.2 box.  The
data that I am processing are not the best, but they are useable.  The
program finds most of the spots and I have added a few myself.  I select the
images (~6 for a total of > 100 spots) and proceed with autoindex.  It is at
this point the program freezes.  I have indexed and integrated these data
using Crystal Clear with no apparent problems.  Does anyone have any ideas
or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Alex