Re: [ccp4bb]: Mosflm 6.2 Freezing

Hi Alex

When you say Mosflm 6.2, which sub-version is that? Did you download from
the Mosflm site or from the CCP4 ftp site?

Did you download an executable or did you build it yourself? If the
latter, which compiler and version did you use? There are known problems
with gcc 2.96 which was distributed on RH Linux before version 8.

In general, it's probably better to direct enquiries regarding Mosflm
directly to the developers - or even have a quick look at the Mosflm
problem or FAQ pages first - see

	http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm

> I have recently downloaded and installed Mosflm 6.2 on a Linux 7.2 box.  The
> data that I am processing are not the best, but they are useable.  The
> program finds most of the spots and I have added a few myself.  I select the
> images (~6 for a total of > 100 spots) and proceed with autoindex.  It is at
> this point the program freezes.  I have indexed and integrated these data
> using Crystal Clear with no apparent problems.  Does anyone have any ideas
> or suggestions?

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH