[ccp4bb]: Estimate Anormalous Signal-to-Noise ratio

Dear all, does any one know/have a program/jiffy to estimate the anormalous signal-to-noise ratio by comparing the sigma values of centric and
acentric reflections? Seems all the popular scaling programs, (and the ccp4 mtz/sf utilities) don't have this information. I know BC Wang is
advocating this idea but I could not find out any information on their program. Any comments about the reliability of this procedure?

Thanks!

Yong