RE: [ccp4bb]: contact surface calculation

Dear Jianghai,
there is a procedure in the popular program GRASP that allows you to
calculate the buried surface area and, of course, to have a graphical
rapresentation. I find it very usefull, expecially for making pictures.
I hope It helps

Alessandro Vannini
Biochemistry Dept.
IRBM "P. Angeletti"  SpA
Via Pontina Km. 30,600, 00040 Pomezia (RM), Italy
TEL: +39 06 91093415
Alessandro_Vannini@MERCK.COM